The National Security Council is allowing us to slowly come out of lock down. We are pleased to announce that we will be able to restart our activities (including on-site visits) as of Monday 11 May.
In order to guarantee the health of our customers, we will of course do this according to appropriate safety measures. During physical appointments in or outside the office, the following measures will be strictly applied:
- Realtors systematically wear a mask and also a have alcohol gel at hand, so everyone can disinfect their hands.
- Every visitor present must wear a mask.
- Other than the realtor, a maximum of 2 visitors per visit.
- Strict compliance with the rules on movements, physical distance, and touching.
- Documents will be delivered in a sealed envelope or by email after the visit.
These guidelines are always available on our website and will be sent to all concerned parties (owners, visitors …) by email before each appointment. (Source: IPI)